Beginner Carloop Pro Owner, GPS Functionality Questions!

Hello all!

I am very excited to finally have my very own carloop pro! I have been very anxious and before receiving the product, have been nose-deep in documentation and further functionalities.

When setting up my device, I have 1) connected the device to my desktop via the mini-usb port thats located near the beige port on the top side, 2) inserted sim card and activated sim card on console.partcle.io , 3) connected the antenna cable as well, made sure it snapped into place.

I am now only seeing a constant flash of green LED and a solid red LED along with a short white pulse which immediately returns to its original green and red.

I have read many articles stating that it can take anywhere from seconds to minutes for configuration which is why I waited so long to make a post on this forum page,

On https://docs.particle.io/troubleshooting/led/electron/ , it states that this pattern I am seeing is the normal one after powering on but it has been connected for 45+ minutes now with no change.

Side Note: is this problem being caused by lack of power of the GPS module itself which is the beige port that i mentioned before?

I intend to work on a 2015 Lexus is250 F Sport, its my daily for now / soon to be track - only car. I am also in my final year of University and plan on making a mini ‘tune’ file for the car for my Senior Project as I am a computer science major. With green flag’s from advisors and professors, I am very eager to jump into this project as soon as possible and learn as much as I can!

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!