Master's thesis project ideas/guidance

Hello everyone! My name is Alberto and I am a Master’s degree student in Cyber Security who is currently looking for project ideas that can be translated to an master’s thesis.
I recently got interested in Automotive Security thanks to a company I discussed with. I had the opportunity to read the recent standards in the field (ISO 21434, UNECE WP.29, …) but I do not have much experience in the practical side of car security and testing, so I am here to ask for a little help. If you have some ideas you want to share, or if you are working in some projects I could help with, feel free to post it below, so we can start an interesting conversation.
I graduated in computer science and I learned by myself concept of offensive security and penetration testing, but I am far from an expert in this field, so I am always trying to expand my knowledge and learn more. I found out that car security is an interesting area to study and to work on, so I decided to focus on that for my final project.
Thank you in advance for your time and I am happy to hear what you are working on/what you want to share.
Stay safe!